Bring Your BizDev Brilliance to Magical Milan
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You have a Master's degree in business and 3 years of experience as a business developer. If you don't have a degree, you should have at least 5 years of BizDev experience (sales experience is a plus).
- You're a native speaker of English—or damn close (German proficiency would be a huge plus).
- You can list the things you've achieved in your professional life that you're most proud of.
- You have the curiosity and creativity to explore the unknown side of our business, discovering hidden opportunities behind our data.
- Being an excellent negotiator would be beneficial.
- Experience with project management tools and certifications would be helpful too.
- We don’t believe in problems we can’t solve. You should feel the same way.
- You are such a charismatic and good salesperson to be able to convince us you don't actually need any of the above points to succeed in this position.
Compensation and perks:
- You get equity after 1 year (4 years vesting).
- Your yearly gross salary will be between €25,000 and €40,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- We'll start you off with a 3-month trial and we'll sponsor your visa if you're from outside the EU.
- We have "learning Fridays" every two weeks—days you can dedicate to learning what you love the most.
- We have unlimited holidays and quarterly company trips, working for a week in different European capitals.
- You'll work in a cool office with a swimming pool on the roof.
- We have regular pizza & aperitivo sessions.
If you think you are a good fit, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org